CompTech is a small business prime contractor in the SeaPort-e program. With a strong cadre of proven staff and subcontractors in place, CompTech has the required skills and experience available to deploy a rapid, coordinated, and comprehensive response to individual task order requirements.
CompTech is committed to working closely with the Navy to ensure that all project activities are executed in conformance to specifications—on schedule and to your complete satisfaction.
CompTech has not yet received a task order under the SeaPort-e contract.
CompTech has not assigned personnel under the SeaPort-e contract.
Point of Contact
CompTech's POC for information on the SeaPort program and related customer satisfaction is:
Quality Assurance (QA) is more than testing software. The CompTech quality control plan fosters a dedication to excellence and meeting the Navy’s needs and expectations. The team believes that an effective quality control plan is best developed as part of a successful partnering process. Upon selection for a task order, the CompTech team will develop a quality control plan specific to the needs of that program. As a matter of policy, every employee shares the responsibility for continuous improvement and commitment to quality. This shared responsibility empowers our people to be inspectors of their own work and the products that they deliver.
CompTech, Inc. and our subcontractors are capable of providing support in four (4) Geographical Zones, as well as all Functional Areas of the SOW. Our team's specific experience in each Functional Area is discussed below. The zones in which each team member offers such services are indicated in parentheses.
- • Research and Development Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Engineering, System Engineering, and Process Engineering Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support (Zones 1, 4)
- • Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support (Zones 1 - 7
- • Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support (Zones 1, 4, 5)
- • System Safety Engineering Support (Zones 1, 2, 4, 5)
- • Configuration Management (CM) Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Quality Assurance (QA) Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Ship Inactivation and Disposal Support (Zones 1, 4, 5)
- • Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support (Zones 1, 4, 5)
- • Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support (Zones 1, 4, 5)
- • Acquisition Logistics Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Supply and Provisioning Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Training Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Program Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Administrative Support (Zones 1 - 7)
- • Public Affairs and Multimedia Support (Zone 2)
Contract Number: N00178-09-D-5687
Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
Military Sealift Command
Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
Office of Naval Research
US Marine Corps
Contract Period of Performance: 11 December 2008 through 12December 2023 (including award term options)
Program Ceiling: $87 Billion
Available Order Types: IDIQ – FFP, Cost Type